“And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.” —Genesis 1:9-10
God created such a fascinating world for us! One part is very different from another, which shows that our God is a God that likes variety. There are seven land masses, which are called continents, scattered over our globe. They are: Africa, Asia, Australia, Antarctica, Europe, North America, and South America. The following questions will make an interesting study for you. There are individual awards available for each continent.
Things to Learn
- What is the primary language spoken?
- How did the continent get its name?
- How many countries make up the continent?
- How many square miles is it?
- Which hemisphere is it located in?
- What oceans surround the continent?
- What is something that the continent is known for?
- List the highest and lowest points of elevation.
- Write a short history of the continent.
- Write an essay about the continent.
- North America
- South America
I LOVE Keepers of the Faith and their products!!! It's wholesome, educational, and FUN! I love the Club books the most and have learned SO much from them while teaching my children. It is one of the BEST purchases I have ever made! I will cherish the memories I have made not only with my family but also a Women's Study in which I used Keepers books.