Our name, Keepers of the Faith, indicates our purpose and goal. We want to keep all of God's Word, not just some. And we wish to make no doctrinal additions to God's Word. We want to be faithful to God in everything, not just a few things. We want to pass on the truth of God's Word to the next generation.
- The Bible to be the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- In God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16
- Salvation is a free gift to all who believe in and trust Jesus Christ to redeem them through His death and resurrection. A person's works do not earn salvation but are a necessary proof of it.
- That Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever and His Word need not be amended or re-evaluated for this or any other generation.
- We should conform ourselves to God's Word, not conform God's Word to changing times or situations.
- A man is the head of his family and is responsible before God to lead and provide for them.
- That God created a woman to be a helpmeet for man and her mission in life is to help her husband accomplish his mission. We believe in old-fashioned femininity and are totally opposed to the feminism of this generation.
Keepers of the Faith hopes to provide information, support, and inspiration to families and churches. We promise to only use materials consistent with God's Word. We also use the King James Version of the Bible.
Lastly, our purpose and mission is to not only be keepers of the faith but to help others back to the truths of God's Word and help them to be keepers of the faith also. Please join with us in this endeavor.
I love that my daughter is really enjoying the activities to earn her badges. She has really come "out of her shell" when we go to the nursing home. And she loves to cook. What a blessing.