Gerbils are lively little rodents. They are not nocturnal so they provide plenty of opportunity to watch and interact with them.
Things to Learn
- Identify three species of gerbils. Give the name, identifying information, and any special traits.
- List dietary information for proper care of a hamster.
- If you have a gerbil, list five special types of care that you should be providing for it.
- Care for your gerbil for at least six months.
- Write an essay on what you learned while caring for your gerbil.
I just love how the information in KOF books are simple and not intimidating for my girls to use, We just adopted six children with four of them being girls and this helps them to catch up on Faithly matters and learning to be Keepers of the Home and Faith!