Keepers Club Guide
Now that you are considering starting a Keepers of the Faith Club ministry, it is important to consider laying some groundwork to ensure that your program gets off to a good start. The following are some helpful suggestions to make getting started a little easier.
- Read through the The Essential Guide for Parents and Leaders, as it contains helpful information about the program, its objectives, and its basic operation. It will form a basis for the administrative information about operating larger clubs, which is contained in the The Essential Guide.
- If you have the responsibility of organizing a large club, read through the The Essential Guide so you will have an understanding of the extra administrative steps involved in operating large clubs. Create a three-ringed notebook in which to keep any notes that you take, the forms and record-keeping information that will be needed, project plans, required material lists, etc. Keep all notes and plans organized in one book.
- Decide when and where to hold your club meetings.
- Decide exactly who can join your club.
- Decide whether your local group will receive a registration fee from its members. If so, how much it will be, and how it will be used.
- Determine how many adult leaders you will need as help, and enlist them.
- Have a planning meeting.
- Decide which badges the children will work toward earning, and choose which crafts and projects will be taught at meetings during the first few months.
- Decide on how you will promote your new program: verbal announcements, printed flyers, etc.
- Reproduce the necessary number of Registration forms, Questionnaires, and Personal Record-keeping forms. These forms can be copied from the The Essential Guide or the Director's Corner.
- Sign up the children!
- Order the handbooks needed.
- Set a date for your first meeting.
A number of these items, and suggestions for them, will be discussed in greater detail in the The Essential Guide.
If you have questions, please contact us! Years of experience in organizing and operating these programs in every setting are only a phone call away.
Price: $11.95 View Details
Media Mail shipping available.
What I like most is the criteria you use when deciding which books to reprint or sell. They are high standards that few companies use! Thank you for taking that stance.